Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zara & F21

Two of my favourite stores :)
I didn't really buy anything at Forver21. I just purchased leggings for $7.80, a headband thing for $1.50 and an everyday heart necklace with small studs for $4.80. I just wanted accessories from this place. I kinda wanted to purchase a purse from them, but I'll wait and see what new things they will have since I just came back from California (they have better stuff in the states anyways).

I remember when I went to Los Angeles and ran into a Zara store. I decided to go check it out and saw that they were having a sale. I was in the market to look for a blazer, and I found one. I didn't buy it but I was eyeing it soooo bad! My mom also asked me why I didn't buy it..I honestly, don't remember why? It was only $30 US. Anyways, I went to Zara yesterday at the mall and they were having a sale :) I found 2 blazers, which I LOVE! One of them is plaid and the other is just black with sequins outlining certain areas. The plaid was $20 CAD and the black blazer was priced at $26 CAD but it was really $20 CAD. WHAT A DEAL!!? So I obviously, bought them :)

The black one is in a large...doesn't really fit the way I wanted it to.

But ah well, I'll deal with it :)

I lalalalove this one! It's so different and it will look so cute with jeans :) This one is in a medium. I found out that there is stitching exposed at the back, but you can hardly see it.

I LOVE ZARA!

It's officially one of my go to places to shop now :)

1 comment:

  1. you got some really great deals =) lovvveee the blazer =D

    ReplyDelete