Sunday, March 14, 2010

Amandopondo Bubble Bar

LUSH DESCRIPTION from lush.com:

"You could say you're sorry with a bouquet of roses or you could apologize LUSH style and send an Amandopondo. That way, the one you've wronged can contemplate forgiveness in a soft, fresh and fragrant bubble bath. Or you can pick one up for yourself to enjoy on a night in – the comforting and alluring scent of rose will fill your house and scent your skin; more sensual and more economical than treating yourself to a full bouquet of roses."



Okay, so I had the Amandopondo bubble bar for quite sometime now and a few days ago, I decided to use it. This bubble bar first caught my attention cause of the scent. The description from lush reads: "A luxorious rose bubble bath with lemon and orange oils." Anyways, I adore roses and the texture reminded me of baby powder...or some sort of pastry. In the center, I found a dried up rose which sold it for me. I purchased this bubble bar for $6.25 CAD. The price wasn't bad for the size, since the size of it was approximately the size of my palm.

Now, people can break usually up bubble bars in about 2 or more baths. It did not happen with this one. There was not enough bubbles if I just used half of it, so I ended up using all of it. Even using the whole bubble bar, it did not accumulate enough bubbles as I hoped it would. When all the pieces dissolved, the rose was not as big as I thought it was. It was the size of a fingernail. I was dissappointed since I couldn't find the dried rose throughout my bath.

Now, the smell was okay. It was pleasant and peaceful. I like the sweet smell but after awhile, it disappeared...along with the bubbles. When I got out of the shower, I smelled my skin and it left a hint of the scent on my body but it didn't last long.

Overall, I give this product a 2 out of 5. I would not repurchase it since I did not enjoy how much bubbles it gave me.

If you tried this product, let me know what you think of it.

xoxo Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment