Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update & Quick Three Minute Hairstyles

After a long time, I actually uploaded a video on what I have been up to lately. In addtion to that, I also composed a video of quick hair tutorials (under 3 minutes) for those who are as busy as me (found on www.youtube.com/user/iamthat6irl).

Sadly, there is only 2 quick hair tutorials: 1) a messy bun and 2) a side braid (which can be messy as well). Feel free to comment, request, subscribe and do whatever :)

Anyways, I'm almost done my last year of college which is very exciting. I'm kinda sad that its done cause now, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life. Maybe work two jobs and then do youtube/this blog for a hobby...possibly.

It also makes me sad since I can no longer enjoy the commute downtown into the city...on the plus side, I save money since I spend SO SO SO much while I'm down there (Forever21 is there).

But yes, till next time...I shall update you on my current statuses in life lol.

I'm also wondering, should I do "Outfits of the Day" here or on youtube? Both? I'm thinking about doing those since they are so easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment