Monday, April 19, 2010

Bags, Bags, Bags

I really want this Speedy bag. It's been on my list forever! I think it's like $800 something? But yeah, I plan on buying a real speedy bag from Louis Vuitton.

As for this bag (above). Its a Balenciaga bag which costs about $1,300. Different celebrities lug this badboy around...and it's so nice looking even though its so plain?
I'm officially on the prowl to find this bag....bootleg/a look-a-like probably :)


So yes people, as of now, my two must have purses are the ones above.
Things I also want are:
a) these wedges that look like flats from Transit ($50)
b) sandal wedges from Transit ($50)
c) white distressed jeans


Yeppp...those are the other things I want, that I will be getting VERY soon.
(Pictures will be displayed in a later post)

No comments:

Post a Comment