Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm back!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's been over 6 months since I last updated this blog and my youtube account. I was extremely busy because I just finished college last year! Yes, I am a college graduate but I do plan on going back to school sometime in the future.

Anyways, I also stopped posting/updated my youtube channel because a) I went to California with my boyfriend for 2 weeks in the summer and when I got back, everything got immediately hectic (and I was stressing out) b) my Grandpa shortly passed away after a month I got back from California so I had to go back there (he was with my aunt) and c) I had no time due to work.

But yes, I missed updating my blog and making youtube videos. I apologized for my long absence...I'll try to be more steady with things now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment